10.06.2009

Family

September sure way a busy month! Jay and I were lucky to have some nice family get-togethers and visits!
Grandpa Bremer celebrated his 80th birthday on September 19! So we had to have a birthday picnic to help him celebrate!

Here is Great-Grandma and Grandpa Bremer with all their great-grandkids (12 total) plus a couple grandkids. Baby Chloe, on Grandma's lap, is their newest GRANDCHILD! Baby Chloe came special to celebrate Grandpa's birthday all the way from Georgia with her mommy and daddy! Baby Lexi (in the carseat) is the newest arrival to the Bremer family.

and what is a birthday celebration without cake??? My cousins and I enjoyed sharing cake. . . and making a disaster out of it!

Here is Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Bremer with Aunt Missy, Uncle Jason and Mommy.


Jay and I also had a nice little visit at Grandma Liz's with Uncle Ken who made a little trip home. I was very good at showing off how goofy I can be!



No comments: