10.20.2009

Birthday Boy 10.19.08

Jay's 1!

Jay is very excited about being a 1 year old! Here are a couple pictures of him from yesterday- the big day!


Jay got to open a couple presents, even though the party isn't until this weekend. Since this was his first birthday, I had to show him how to open presents.


He really liked his new toys. Thanks, Erica!





Daddy and I have been busy planning the party. . .

We told Jay there was going to be cake . . .
He can't wait!




He told me he wants to get ready for the party now!

So I said I'd help him. I can't wait too!

mommy forgot to brush my hair before this picture was taken. oops!

1 comment:

Chris said...

YAY!!! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JAY! ENJOY ALL THE FUN...I CAN TELL YOURE EXCITED...IM GETTING PUMPED FOR MINE TOO AND ITS STILL 2 MONTHS AWAY! LOVE, LINNEA (MY MOMMY AND DADDY WISH YOU A GOOD BDAY AS WELL!)