10.29.2009

The Big Birthday Bash...Finally!

We finally got to celebrate our birthday last weekend!
Party hats make us have silly faces!

Some of the attendees at the big bash: cousins Wesley Ryan, Jacey, Morgan and Lexi Majerus. Cousin Lily Ryan wasn't able to make it, but we can't wait to see her soon and have some playtime with her.


Time for presents!



I think Jay liked the surfing outfit!


There was no shortage of help from me and my cousins when it came to opening Jay's presents!


Jacey and I showed Jay how this new toy worked.

He likes it!


Jay wanted to keep this present just the way it was.


I guess so he could climb on it!


Such a happy birthday boy!

He was pretty excited about this present too.


Morgan was so nice. She read me a new Halloween book that I got at the party.



Jacey and I modeled some new wigs we got for dress-up.


Here's our nice Halloween birthday cake!




and Jay had his one little one to dig into, but it took a lot of encouragement. He didn't seem quite sure what he was suppose to do with the cake.

Yummy!

Jay says, "It's FUN to be ONE!"

No comments: