2.04.2009

How Jay Keeps Busy

One way Jay keeps busy is hanging out in his swing. One day, I thought Jay might like some company, so I gave him all my dollies to swing with him . . . He like the company at first. . .

but then he just got mad! I think he either wanted his space back or didn't like being surrounded by so many girls. You'd think he be used to it with how much he gets mauled by me and my cousins!


Jay also keeps busy by enjoying his baths.

He seems to like the little friend he always smiles at on the other side of the mirror!



Jay's been working on this tummy time, but


he loves being on his back, where he can see, the best He's been keeping very busy with passing out so many smiles and giggles lately. He also loves to tell us "stories". Mommy calls him Talker McSquawker!






No comments: