2.25.2009

GymTastic!


Last week, I ended my first session of Parent-tot gymnastic class. I was a little skeptical at first, but once I realized how much there was for me to run around and jump on, there was no stopping me. Running around and jumping, that is. As to actually following instructions . . . I'm not quite onboard with that idea yet. But I still have a lot of fun!

Jay likes to watch me "practice" at home, so last week he and Daddy came to my "show day".

Here is my class getting ready for our show!


Sometimes I just like to hang out and hog the mats (this is when I don't like to follow instructions!)


I was a little scared of the beam at the beginning of the classes after I realized how high up from the ground I was, but by the end of the session, I was almost a pro!


But it especially helped having Mommy help me along and I loved jumping to her at the end.


I even got this pretty ribbon and got to stand on the podium! I can't wait for next session!



No comments: