2.25.2009

Aidan's House and The Waterpark

This past weekend, we went to visit our friend Aidan and his Mommy, Roz and Daddy, Dan. They even have a dog, Mugsy. Jay was amazed with Mugsy. I think he thought she looked like a nice, big, cuddly stuffed puppy until she started moving. They even shared a kiss!

We also got to visit our friend Cohen and his Mommy, Melanie and Daddy, Andy. They stayed at a fun hotel that even had a waterpark! So we were sure to go play with them there.

Mommy says she thinks this is the only time she's ever seen Daddy play basketball!


The slides were really fun but I NEEDED to have my daddy with me to go down them.



Splash!



I tried to show Aidan about the fountains but he just wanted to walk around and be cute!



By the end of my play time at the waterpark I even ventured to try the slide on my own . . . but I just sat at the top and thought about it.


Poor Jay has wintery dry skin so Mommy didn't let him go in the pool. They just hung out poolside and supervised. Oh, and took pictures!



After some nice long naps, we all hung out at Aidan's house for supper and some more playing. The mommies tried to take a picture of us kiddos. Well, atleast we're all in the shot. Aidan and Cohen were pretty interested in baby Jay.

No comments: