2.04.2009

Baby, It's Cold Out There!

Last weekend, I was able to spend a fun day with Grammy. She took me shopping, to my favorite restaurant "Donald's House" aka McDonald's, and then to her place. My cousins came over after my nap and we had a great time outside!
Grammy helped us build a snowman . . .

a very interesting snowman.

Then we had a snowfight- girls against Uncle Jason.

Should we really be letting the enemy help us build our snowfort???

Morgan and I discussing our plan of attack!

Then it was time for snowangels!

I like playing outside in the snow, but. . .

forget about sledding!
Mommy says she doesn't understand why last year I loved sledding and swimming and now I don't. I'm a very cautious girl. It takes a lot to encourage me but if you encourage me too much, I'll just get MAD! Everyone tells Mommy that this should come as no surprise to her, since I'm her daughter. I just laugh at Mommy, along with everyone else!




No comments: