11.15.2008

Playdates

Since Mommy is on leave from work right now, Jay and I have had a lot of fun playdates.
Uncle Brent, Aunt Lori and cousin Lily brought us supper one night and we got to play with Lily.

One day my friend Avy came over to play. We took turns wearing the pretty play shoes and sharing juice cups.



Jay's friend Hailey came to play that day too. Jay and Hailey slept through most of the playdate though. Hailey is 11 days older than Jay.



Jay also had a playdate with Hazel while I went to daycare to celebrate Sophie's birthday. Hazel is about 5 weeks older than Jay. Jay slept through most of that playdate too, until right before Hazel had to go home. Sometimes I think these playdates are more for Mommy than me and Jay!?!

Raise your hand if you filled your pants!





No comments: