11.03.2008

Good Company

The past 2 weeks, we have had some nice company that have come to meet Jay. I think this has been just great! I love visitors! Here are some pictures of some of the company that have come to visit me and Jay.

Grandpa Ryan and Jay. Grandpa has been busy out in the fields but he snuck away for a little while to meet Jay.

Aunt Marie and Great-Grandma Joyce came to visit us too and snuggle with Jay for a bit. Great-Grandpa Lloyd must have been out golfing.





Jay got to meet almost all our great grandparents these past 2 weeks. Above is Jay with Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Bremer. Below is Jay with Great-Grandma Liz. Jay still needs to meet Great-Grandpa Herbert too. Grandpa Herbert is a busy guy.


Uncle Jason, Aunt Johanna, Jacey and Morgan came to visit too. Holding Jay even forced a smile out of Uncle Jason- way to go Jay! or it might have been Mama's threat to keep taking pictures until he smiled.



Me and Morgan. Don't we look like trouble makers???

Aunt Karla and Uncle Trevor have been busy with field work too but they also came for a short visit too to meet Jay.

Some friends have come to visit also. This is Jay with Brennan Flotterud. He's a bit older than Jay but I bet they'll have fun together in a couple years. Jay's friend Ethan Diercks came to visit too but Mama didn't get the camera out in time. I've been asking Mama since Ethan's visit where Ellie (Ethan's mom) is. Maybe Mama should take me to visit with her again.

Brennan's big sister, Lydia, came to visit too, which is great for me since she's my friend.
I was excited to see her.

a hug goodbye!










No comments: