11.18.2008

Fall = Fieldwork + Football


In order to spend some valuable time with Daddy on the weekends, I've been helping him in the field with chisel plowing.


Mommy even found these old coveralls from Grammy for me to wear out in the tractor. They used to be Aunt Missy's and Uncle Jason's. I doubt Mommy ever wore them. I think I've already outgrown them though so now it's time to hand them down to Jay for next year.


So, when Daddy doesn't have to be out in the field we spend Sundays watching football- the Vikings, of course. Daddy has taught me well how to cheer "Go, Vikes!" and also how to make the horn sound "Barooo". I have become quite the growing little girl lately so I had my last wear of the Vikings cheerleader outfit (even though the Vikings cheerleaders skirts are this short too) and have moved on to my Vikings jersey!

I like this just as much!

So far Jay has slept through all the Vikings games so I think he is going to be more of a Twins fan!


1 comment:

Amy said...

CUTE!!! We have the same Vikings cheerleader outfit for our little one!!! But hers is for 3-6 months so it is even smaller than yours!