11.03.2008

2 Pumpkins, 1 Kitty and Jay

Jay really enjoyed his first Halloween. First, he and I got to dress up as pumpkins. Jay's jaundice helped him look even more like a cute little pumpkin! I got this cute shirt from Erica and Aunt Missy gave Jay the hat I'm wearing, but I liked it so much I wanted to borrow it. I even took a nap in the bat hat one day. Then for our Halloween evening, Mommy and Daddy took us to a little Halloween party at the school.

Daddy helped me with the games.


Fish pond was one of my favorites, but instead of catching fish I caught candy! Which is kind of too bad since I'm dressed as a kitty and kitties love fish!


So much fun and the night's not over yet!


I think the kitty costume suits me prrrrrfect!



Jay woke up to take atleast one picture for his first Halloween. He's trying to look like a little Halloween gangster with his bat hat.