12.12.2009

Prepping for Christmas

These past few weeks we've been doing some of our holiday prep. We've been decorating the house and tree, visiting santa and working on Christmas cards.

Jay and I were Mama's little elves, except I was much more enthusiatic about it than Jay was.



Daddy helped get Jay and I psyched for decorating the tree!


Once again, I got to do the coveted job of putting the star on top of the tree. Jay doesn't seem to understand yet how neat this responsibility is... next year could be a different story!

Jay just enjoyed playing while watching Daddy and I put the star up.

We went to see Santa also to tell him want to fill our stockings with. Well... we SAW him, but neither Jay or I wanted to talk to him quite yet.


so Mommy and Daddy had to help us! Hope they remembered to tell Santa EVERYTHING we wanted!


No comments: