12.12.2009

Christmas Photo Shoot: Take 1

Mommy has been trying her hardest to take a nice picture of me and Jay for Christmas. She has recently named this experience, Mission Impossible. Jay doesn't care much for sitting still...

and especially sitting still to get a hug!

He didn't like standing still either, so Mommy decided to give Jay a break.

and let me have all the attention!




This is my 'taking standing still very serious' picture notice the ornament I'm standing next to? That's a picture of me 3 years ago during my 1st Christmas!


I had all sorts of interesting faces to try out for Mommy!


Finally!


Uh oh! Look what Jay got caught doing while Mommy was taking my picture!


turns out Jay smiles best when he's getting into mischief!




Mommy says it's hard to scold such a cute smile like that. Guess I'm going to have try harder on my 'getting out of trouble face'!

No comments: