12.24.2009

Cousin Lily's Visit

This past weekend, cousin Lily came to visit with us while her Mommy and Daddy were on a little trip to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary! We had so much fun playing with Lily and were lucky to have all that time to spend with her.
we snuggled into our pjs and watched movies together...

we played house...


(I did still take some time to play with my little brother too)

Mommy even let me keep my tent up all weekend so we could 'camp out'.


Lily came with to watch my Christmas program. Mommy tried to take a picture of all of us by the Christmas tree but "you-know-who" was uncooperative AGAIN! So instead it was just me and Lily (with our colorings)

I had a wrestling match with Jay (Lily was the ref) and if I won then he had to be in the picture with us...


Jay won.


Then it was time for a race. We all had a scooter or trike and raced around the dining room table.

Lily on the Winnie the Pooh tractor


Jay is still faster on his feet, so he preferred just to run.

Peek-a-boo with Santa Lily



Lily was so helpful. She even helped Mommy wrap presents. We had such a good time with Lily and Mommy says she was so well behaved too. Looks like Uncle Brent and Aunt Lori might have to take more trips and leave Lily with us!

No comments: