5.28.2008

Put Me In The Zoo

Over Memorial Weekend, I got to take my first trip to the zoo with Daddy and Mama. Uncle Tanner, Uncle Brent, Aunt Lori and Lily came with too.

See the monkeys holding us, oops I mean behind us!

Uncle Tanner and I found a huge turtle. Turtles are one of my favorite animals. We even saw real ones.
Check out these pretty birds behind Lily, Aunt Lori and Uncle Brent.

I couldn't get enough of them. I wanted to go down and swim by them but Mama wouldn't let me.
Lily had such a good time, she zonked out before we even finished!
I found some cute little goat friends at the farm. Mama used to have one of these for a pet when she was little. I wonder if I could get one too???
I wonder what everyone is staring at???


I really like this little chick too but it took a little encouragement to pet it. It's so little!
We found some camels
and some bison.
What was your favorite animal at the zoo, Lily? I think all the animals were great too! What a fun day!





No comments: