5.07.2008

My outdoor friends

I was starting to think that this new sibling on the way was already starting to steal the spotlight since it has been so long since mama has made any new posts for me. Mama claims it's just because she hadn't been feeling very well before. I almost wouldn't have believed her, but if it weren't for Daddy most days I wouldn't have been fed, diapered, or bathed. Don't worry, things have been much more fun lately.

I've been spending more time with my kitties and puppy. This is my favorite kitty because she comes to visit me the most. I guess she's not a kitty anymore though and Mama is not the only one expecting a baby around here! I think Mama has it easy compared to this cat. Atleast, Mama only has 1 on the way!

Snapper and I are about to share secrets . . .

and kisses!

Can you believe Snapper turns 5 years old this month?!?

No comments: