5.20.2008

Hangin' at the Park

A couple weekends ago, Mama and Daddy took me to the park. It was a windy day and a I was a little crabby so I was very particular about how I wanted to be pushed in the swing. Really, I just wanted to sit in the swing and have Mom and Dad look at me. After I was done crying a river from Daddy and Mama taking me out of the swing, I decided to try out the slides with Daddy's help.
It's a little scary! Hold onto me tight, Daddy!
Weee! That was fun! Way to go, Daddy! Check out my crazy hair.
After the park, we went to Grandma and Papa Majerus'. I've had a little more practice in their swing, so this time I loved to be pushed high and again got really upset when it was time to be done. This is a major improvement for me though. The beginning of the spring, I went through a phase where I was pretty scared of the swing. Now, I've pretty much become a swing hog.


No comments: