12.27.2008

Christmas Day

Well, Christmas day we planned to spend with Mommy's family, but I ended up getting sick with the stomach flu so Daddy stayed home to take care of me while Mommy and Jay went to enjoy the festivities. Jay told me all about what I misssed though.

Papa and Jacey thought that Jay made a pretty cute Santa.



Jay got a lot of snuggle time in with everyone. . .






while he watched his cousins opening all their gifts.

Later that night, I was feeling a little better so Papa, Grammy and Aunt Missy came out to visit me and bring me my gifts.


At first all I wanted to do was snuggle.



But I couldn't resist all those nice looking gifts waiting to be tore open!





Mommy kept trying to interupt me from gift opening by taking pictures- it didn't work.


After gift opening, I, of course, had to try out some of these great presents.



I had a nice time that night and it gave me a good distraction from feeling crummy. Which was especially nice since I didn't feel so great again in the following days. I had to miss some other family Christmas parties along with Daddy and Mommy since we all got sick over the weekend. We were all bummed, but Daddy's family Christmas is coming up this weekend so we can't wait to all be healthy and enjoy the day!


No comments: