10.13.2008

What I've Been Up To Now That I'm TWO

Hi! So you've been wondering what I've been up to lately??? Well, mostly I've been patiently awaiting (much more patiently than Mommy) the arrival of my new brother or sister. I've grown pretty accustomed to Mommy's growing belly. The baby will just stay in there forever, won't it? I'm okay with that arrangement. Sharing is still not one of my best skills but on the other hand, I am eager to have someone else to boss around. I am very good at being "the boss". Daddy says I get that from Mommy's side. Mommy agrees.

I've been practicing many of my "big girl" skills, like drinking out of my own cup and dressing myself. It's not uncommon, if you're fortunate to be in the pleasure of my company, to hear me say "I do it myself".

Yes, I am full of all the attitude a 2 year old can muster,

but I am also the sweetest little girl full of love who warms her parents heart every minute of everyday!

No comments: