10.13.2008

My New Purple Room

A couple months ago, I moved into "my new purple room" and I sleep in my "big girl bed". I love my new room! Mommy and Daddy love it too! I sleep much better here than I did in the "baby's bed". I love to show off my new room. I'm very proud of it. It's still missing a few finishing touches but it has lots of butterflies and is VERY purple! Aunt Missy even painted the bed and nightstand for me!
I have a little table in my room perfect for tea parties!
So, I invited my friend Cow over for a tea party.
Hmmm, something doesn't look right???
Cow needed more to drink!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kaelynn...we love your purple room!! Your little cousin who is coming in December will have purple in her room too!! Glad you are happy with your new place! see you and hopefully that new little bro or sis soon! love, Amy and Chris