9.08.2008

Catwalk

I've heard Daddy say that girls change their minds a lot. Well, especially being a toddler, I'm no exception to that rule. Remember how I used to love hats, purses and then sunglasses. . . now my favorite is shoes!

Here I am modeling Mom's work shoes- a favorite because of their obivious simplicity of getting on.

These boots are much more difficult. These belong to Aunt Missy and I think she usually prefers her flip flops over these. I struggled a bit with these but it was worth it.

and one of my all time favorites now is these great rain boots I'm borrowing from cousin Jacey. I think they look especially great when paired with this flashy cowgirl hat.

As much as I love modeling my favorite accessories though, I also still love helping my Daddy whenever I can. Here we are cooking up some stuffed peppers.

No comments: