8.22.2008

My Visit with Aunt Missy

Earlier this week, Mommy and I made a trip all the way up to Mayville, North Dakota to visit Aunt Missy for a few days. It was great. It started out like Christmas- I woke up and found this perfect little tricycle that was just my size!

It even has a horn! It also came with an awesome helmet and knee/elbow pads.

I had to show Aunt Missy all the characters that I knew on my helmet. My favorites are Elmo and Zoey.

I worked on my pilates and other ball exercises with Aunt Missy's help.

My favorite part of the trip was this fun water park close to Aunt Missy's house that I got to go swimming at 2 days in a row! I don't actually swim too much yet but I loved the slides. There was a slide there that was also just my size. Mommy would help me up the stairs and send me down the slide and Aunt Missy would catch me.

Would you believe I even went down this huge slide behind us with Aunt Missy TWICE!?!?

Aunt Missy took us to this pretty flower garden in Mayville also. I couldn't believe all the pretty flowers!
There were some other great finds at the flower garden also. This nice swing and look what else I found. . .
a perfect little playhouse! It even had a spot just for me to sit and color. I would have stayed there all day if Mommy and Aunt Missy had let me.
Mommy said there was so many perfect spots for cute pictures but I didn't have time for pictures. There was too much to explore.
My trip to visit Aunt Missy was so much fun. I can't wait to go and visit her again. I miss her already! Thank you for such a nice time "Mamey". We love you!


No comments: