7.28.2008

Family Weekend at the Cabin

We spent another weekend this month up at the cabin for "family weekend". We decided to try out Wilderness Walk in Hayward. Mommy hadn't been there since she was little but she said it hadn't changed much.
There were tame deer and goats all over the park. They even let you come right up to them to pet and feed them.
There was also lots of other neat animals, like the camel. Morgan really liked the camel . . .
I, on the other hand, didn't care so much for it!
There was a neat little Merry-go-round that was just the perfect size for me and my cousins.
Daddy and I pretending to be old Westerners.

Back at the lake. My likeness for the water comes and goes as my mood does. I liked it right away, so I even took an alligator ride out in the lake with Daddy's help. (If you remember from the last cabin trip, the alligator didn't make it off the beach.)
We even went way out to visit Grammy and Papa.
Getting a congratulatory hug from Mommy for being so brave.
Back on dry land, hanging with Aunt Missy and modeling her shades (another favorite accessory of mine and I especially like to wear them upside down.)
Modeling one of Grammy's many funny pair of sunglasses.

Geared up for a boat ride- complete with my life jacket and upside down sunglasses.
Aunt Missy even let me help her drive.
Uncle Jason and Jacey taking a silly picture.
Water fight with Morgan.


No comments: