7.15.2008

Cabin Trip #2 : 4th of July weekend



I had a great time over the 4th of July. I got to go up the cabin early with Grammy and Aunt Missy since Mommy and Daddy had to work.



Aunt Missy is already coaching me for softball. I love it! Maybe she'll recruit me in a couple years (as long as I inherit her softball skills and not Mommy's!)




Enjoying suckers with my cousins by the lake as we take a break! Do you notice that my cousins are in their swimsuits while I'm chillin' in my shorts and shirt? I didn't really care to play in the lake at the beginning of the trip. In fact, everytime the lake water would touch me, I'd say "Owee". I loved the water last year as a baby but as I've aged I've become quite the cautious little girl (They say I'm a lot like what my mom was and nothing like my dad at that age)




Morgan was a good sport and played with me on the alligator, even though I think she would have preferred it to be in the water.


Okay. . . I give in. Here I come lake!
On second thought, this is close enough. I'll just hang out on the beach with my sand toys





Good thing I have these shades to look cool in while I people watch from the beach.


After playing down by the beach, it was time to get ready for the picnic.


This is my Daddy. He's pretty cool.


The Majerus family


Morgan and Jacey love watermelon!


Guess what???


The next day I tried playing in the lake! It happened after a lot of encouragement and help from Aunt Missy and Daddy! The slide was a favorite.


Morgan offering a hand. She loved playing in the water and wanted me to try it too.


Another favorite was this waterfall Daddy created for me.


I'd better make some calls to spread the news that I went in the lake!


What a good time!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the flower swimsuit! So cute!