5.28.2010

What's been keeping us from blogging

Don't worry, we're still here!





we've just had a busy spring!
I had my first gymnastic meet this spring.


I couldn't wait to show everyone what I learned at gymnastics




My #1 fan came with to cheer me on.



one of my teachers helping me finish my floor rountine.



on the bars


the gymnasts showing off their medals.



Ta-Da!




Aunt Missy came with to cheer me on and she was also very proud of my medal.


Then, since Grandma and Grandpa Bremer live so close by to the gymnastic center, we had to stop by and show them my medal too!

a close-up of the medal
We also had a fun wedding to go to this spring. It was Daddy's cousin's wedding so we got to visit with lots of family.

Cousin Lily and I dancing.



Me and my bud, Avy
Jaybird wasn't feeling to well the day of the wedding (he had a DOUBLE ear infection!), so he stayed home with Aunt Missy and from the looks of it had a good time and got to do all sorts of things Mommy wouldn't let him do.


like take all the videos out of their cases,

eat ham by the slice,

and practice his Evil Kenievel moves on his tractor.


and as usual, every spring time we're busy fixing up the yard and planting. I helped Mommy plant this pretty pot.


We had a little party for Mother's Day at Papa and Grammy's


the crew with Grandpa and Grandma Bremer



Jay and Lexi like to "chit-chat" and grab toys from each other.


and bedtime story from Mommy to end her Mother's Day.

and inbetween everything, we just keep being our silly selves!



No comments: