7.06.2009

4th of July Cabin Vacation

Mommy and Daddy both took a couple days off of work so we could take a little mini vacation to the cabin. Then, luckily, Mommy even got the 4th off so we got to stay a little longer!
Jay and I were both very happy to be on vacation!


The weather was a little cool the first couple days, but we still managed to find enough fun things to do. We took a little trip to Hayward one day to visit the book store and the yummy candy store. I even got to see how they make some yummy chocolate candies!

We stayed up late and slept in . . . well, we all tried to, but Jay wasn't game to the idea. He's such a happy guy for so early in the morning!

Daddy made us some yummy egg breakfasts.

Poor Jay had to have his rice cereal instead. He didn't seem to mind though!

I tried to teach Jay how to climb stairs but he just liked to watch me.



One day, I was determined to play out at the beach, so Mommy and Daddy caved and let me.

it was a little chilly . . .

but I didn't care. I was just so happy to finally get my feet in the water!


So happy!


Jay was also happy to be out by the water and appreciated the view from Daddy's shoulders!


No comments: